AF-S 35mm f/1.8G
Packing in a Silent Wave Motor AF system with a rear focusing design, the NIKKOR 35mm is able to lock focus quickly and quietly. Also, it has manual focus override for taking control whenever it is desired, and it can focus as close as 11.8″ to your subjects. Additionally, it has a 52mm filter diameter and features a 7-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
- The 35mm focal length closely matches a 50mm lens in the FX format. This is perceived to be a natural lens as it provides an undistorted angle of view that is similar to what the unaided human eye perceives.
- The incorporation of an aspherical element minimizes coma and other lens aberrations, further improving image integrity.
- The Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency with reduced flare.
- The Silent Wave Motor (SWM) embedded in the body of the lens enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocusing.
- A rounded 7-blade diaphragm produces a more natural rendering of out-of-focus image elements.
Features Image Stabilization No Autofocus Yes Tripod Collar No Physical Filter Thread Front: 52 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.76 x 2.07″ (70 x 52.5 mm) Weight 7.05 oz (200 g) Packaging Info Package Weight 1.05 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.5 x 4.5 x 4.4″